Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Scariest Nightmare I'll Ever Have

It's been a while since I wrote about what I dreamed. I'm not like most folks who'll have the most absurd and quite honestly best sounding acid induced dream you could ever have the hope of experiencing. My dreams can be rather bland. If I'm lucky, I'll have a nightmare of being chased by an invisible phantom. Usually I either get caught or another dream starts. On the occasion that I do get caught, I usually get a very threatening stern verbal warning, then I'm let go for some strange reason.

So it hardly constitutes as a nightmare. The ending is usually disappointing which is why I think those dreams usually end right in the middle of being chased being scared shitless for my life.

This is a dream where I was being chased, and my friends was I scared shitless.

For some reason, I'm back in highschool, except that my highschool is suddenly built with an indoor playground you would find at a Chuck E. Cheese. Nothing really happens here except that I'm going to classes, meeting my old highschool teachers. Until... complete fear enters my veins. I fucking duck down underneath a table and slowly begin finding an escape out. Why? I was being chased. Who?



Steven Seagal.

No, not fat Steven. I'm talking about in his prime, Under Siege, Hard to Kill, Steven Seagal.

Luckily, I managed to out wit him a few times as I tried to make my escape (that or he was simply lulling me into a false sense of security). I don't remember much of what happened, maybe because much didn't happen or the nightmare was far too traumatizing for me to remember the ending. I just knew that when I woke up, I was never more thankful to be living a shitty life. Nothing could possibly compare to the nightmare of being hunted down by a Hard to Kill era Steven Seagal.

As soon as I woke up in bed, I checked every limb of my body to make sure I didn't have any broken bones.

I didn't.

0 comments: